Our School Vision:
We seek to inspire greatness in every child and to equip them with the academic achievements, life skills and personal attributes to lead happy, safe, successful lives.
‘success and happiness for every child’
- We are child-centred. We make decisions based on what is right for our children and their life chances.
- We are inclusive. We believe that every child can be successful regardless of background or ability.
- We are ambitious. We aim for excellence in all that we do.
- We act with integrity. We promote respect and trust; we value different points of view and beliefs. We actively reject discrimination, racism, bullying, deceit and dishonesty.
- We are collaborative. We work in partnership with all stakeholders including parents, carers and the wider community ensuring a sense of togetherness.
- We value our staff. We invest extensively in outstanding training and development opportunities.