Welcome to a new year in Class 7!
Miss Taylor and Mrs Neary are looking forwards to our journey through super stories, magnificent maths and terrific topic work. We also have Mrs Brown who works in our class and Mrs Pasco who is our helper.
- Our PE day is Wednesday, we are hoping to start our swimming lessons in January (covoid dependant). Please make sure that all PE kit is named!
- Please can all children have a named water bottle that can be taken home each day to be washed.
- Children are not to have anything else brought in from home eg. toys/ stationary.
- We will use Class Dojo to communicate any messages home, if you are not already signed up to this, please ask a member of staff to add you.
- Homework will be sent home on a Friday, spellings will then be tested on the following Friday.
- When in school, we are doing regular hand washing and using sanitisers to ensure that we stay as safe as possible. Please make sure you remind your children of the importance of this and social distancing.
Check out our first story on film - The Lighthouse
In maths, we are focusing on place value of numbers to 1000 to begin with and securing our times tables. Please practice at home.